We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
soft touch and no tangle,do not mix short hair, the cuticles are on the same direction, so it is more tangle-free and silky touch. They can be well processed by yourself, can be dyed, ironed. With good care,the hair can last over 1-2 years
Welcome to Purchase Hair from Meir Hair Company!
Our factory was founded in 2000, which covering an area of 20,000 square meters, and staff for more than 500 including our manager office in Guangzhou.
It's generally know, China was the biggest exporting country with human hair because of the special patent, more than 93% market share with this business in the world was from China. but about 90% was trading company, the rest 10% was the real manufacturer, and Meir just the one of them.
Our human hair is unprocessed,have full cuticle, good wave, soft touch and no tangle,do not mix much short hair, the cuticles are on the same direction, so it is more tangle-free and silky touch. They can be well processed by yourself, can be dyed, ironed.
This is our factory, manager office, showroom and store
Hair material we collect and produce
Human hair Certification to make sure what you purchase was the real human hair products
Payment method and Shipping method